The HMB High School courts are OPEN according to the rules and schedule below.
The courts will be monitored by CTA volunteers.
COASTSIDE TENNIS ASSOCIATION / CABRILLO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
RULES FOR TENNIS
Tennis is allowed only when a CTA Monitor is present and the courts are open. No spectators.
CTA Monitors are volunteers, making tennis available for members and the public. Please be respectful.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PLAY
- Social distance (6 ft.) is required at all times.
- Masks are required at all times, except during play.
- You may only access a court with permission of a CTA Court Monitor.
- CTA monitors can ask the players to leave and lock the courts if the rules and safety protocols are not respected.
- Singles and doubles is allowed.
- Follow all safety protocols as outlined in the USTA Safe Play poster, posted on all courts.
- Courts are first-come, first-served. Players are limited to one hour if other players are waiting for court time. Players waiting for court time, must wait in their cars, or at a social distance wearing masks.
- Do not come to the courts/play if you have any illness symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- No shared equipment.
- Try not to touch the gates, nets, posts or other surfaces.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve.
- Bring your own water bottle. No food allowed on the courts.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer.
- For doubles and singles, each player must have their own set of balls for serving. We also encourage doubles players to wear their masks during play, but it is not required.
- Bring a marker for your tennis balls in case you/partner have the same type and number.